Who is this course suitable for?
This qualification provides learners with the knowledge that is required to work in a range of environments in a business administration role. Learners will know how to carry out administrative tasks such as managing information and supporting events and will be able to apply their knowledge in a variety of industries and job roles.
This qualification aims to cover:
This course consists of seven mandatory units:
- Principles of providing administrative services
- Principles of business document production and information management
- Understand communication in a business environment
- Understand employer organisations
- Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
- Understand how to provide administrative support for meetings
- Understand customer service