FULL FUNDING: Available to unemployed residents of the London / Greater London area who are aged 19 & over and in receipt of benefits such as Job Seekers Allowance or Universal Credit.
Who is this course suitable for?
This qualification provides learners with the knowledge that is required to work in a range of environments in a business administration role. Learners will know how to carry out administrative tasks such as managing information and supporting events and will be able to apply their knowledge in a variety of industries and job roles.
This qualification aims to cover:
This course consists of seven mandatory units:
- Principles of providing administrative services
- Principles of business document production and information management
- Understand communication in a business environment
- Understand employer organisations
- Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
- Understand how to provide administrative support for meetings
- Understand customer service