Who is this course suitable for?
The purpose of this qualification is to allow learners to demonstrate understanding of and competency in digital literacy skills. It will help learners progress to a work role where digital literacy skills are required.
- Unit 01 Using and managing information
- Unit 02 Keeping yourself and others safe when using digital devices
Unit 03 Communicating and collaborating online
Unit 04 Digital career development
This qualification aims to help you:
- Understand the Prevent Duty
- Understand the terms radicalisation, extremism and terrorism
- Understand how to reduce the risk of radicalisation
- Understand the term safeguarding
- Understand the national and local context of safeguarding and protection from abuse
- Know how to recognise signs of abuse or potential harm
- Know how to respond if abuse or harm is disclosed, suspected or alleged
- Understand the potential consequences of inappropriate or illegal online activity
- Understand how to reduce the risks posed online
- Know about potential signs and behavioural changes that could cause concern
What are the career/progression opportunities?
Upon Succesful completion of this qualification, learners will be awarded the NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certiciate in Understanding Safegaurding and Prevent:603/2818/6. This CACHE branded qualification is ceriticated by the Awarding Orgnaistation NCFE.