Who is this course suitable for?
This qualification is designed for learners to enter and/or progress from entry roles in the Warehousing and Storage industries. Learners will develop the underpinning knowledge necessary to support them in their role in this sector.
This qualification aims to cover:
This course consists of five units mandatory units:
- Introduction to warehousing and storage
- Understand how to receive and store goods
- Understand how to process orders and prepare them for dispatch
- Understand how to check stock and update records
- Customer service in warehousing and storage